Everlane is a clothing company that prides itself on its ethical and sustainable business practices. The company was founded in 2010 with a mission to “create a new kind of apparel company, built on the idea that design and ethics can be hand-in-hand.” Everlane makes all of its clothes in factories it trusts, and it is very transparent about where its materials come from and how much they cost.
In today’s article, we are going to provide you list of clothing stores like everlane to make your next shopping more fun, discover trendy clothes and save more money.
14 Best Stores Similar To Everlane
Reformation is an American company that was founded in 2009 with the goal of helping people live a more authentic life by making great clothing. They have a huge line of clothing for women, men, and kids, and the brands they use are carefully selected for quality and to be made in a sustainable manner. Their clothes are a bit more casual than some of the other brands on our list of clothing stores like everlane. But, they’re still pretty high-quality. With their commitment to living a more authentic life, you can be sure that they’re creating clothing that is good for the environment.
• Dedicated to sustainability and ethical business practices
• Variety of fashionable styles, from casual to formal Wear
• Customer-friendly return policy
• Offers affordable prices while still using sustainable materials
• High-quality fabrics and design details
• Limited selection of sizes and styles available in stores
• Not all items are made with sustainable fabrics and materials
• Shipping fees can be costly for international orders
ABLE is a company that creates ethical, high-quality products. They focus on building a brand that is socially and responsible. This company is all about fashion and style. If you’re a conscious consumer, ABLE has a cult following. It made our list of stores like Everlane because the brand’s founder has a genuine concern for his customers.
• Ethical and Sustainable Practices
• High-Quality Products
• Cost-Effective Prices
• Range of Different Products to Choose From
• Dedicated to Creating Quality Long-Lasting Products
• Limited Selection of Products
• Difficulty in Finding Specific Items
• Limited Availability of Certain Products
• Shipping Costs May Be High for International Orders
3. Free People
Free People’s mission is to “bring joy and happiness to the world.” The brand is recognised for its quirky and edgy pieces, but it also produces ethical clothing. The company believes in fair labour practices and sustainable production. Its sales are typically cheaper than other stores like Everlane.
• Uplifting mission statement
• Fosters feelings of joy and happiness
• Positive message to spread
• Encourages people to be kind to each other
• Supports a sense of community
• Difficult to measure success of mission statement
• Mission can be interpreted differently by different people
• Mission is subjective, so it cannot be universally accepted
OneQuince on average, they charge $20-$40, but they have a sale that can save you money and help you reduce landfills at the same time. Their commitment is to produce eco-friendly clothing, sustainable fabrics and materials, quality products and stylish items that will last a while. All of which you can wear without ever needing to throw it away or return. If you’re on a budget, but still want quality clothing made of all-weather and durable clothes, they are your go-to brand. While their shipping costs vary.
• Affordable prices for high-quality products
• Wide range of products to choose from
• Frequent sales and discounts
• Easy return policy
• Limited availability of certain products
• Some products may be out of stock during sales or discounts
• Potential delays in delivery due to high demand
Mango wants to let you live your best life without spending much. They have a large selection of clothing and accessories suitable for any age, activity, or occasion. They use ethically made fabrics and sustainable resources to reduce their impact on the environment. They also have a lot of cute and unique items that would be a great addition to your wardrobe! It also has a lot of items that are appropriate for school (think yoga pants and headbands) as well as for work (think pencil skirts and blazers).
• Affordable Prices
• Quality Products
• Convenient Shopping Experience
• Variety of Brands
• Access to Deals and Offers
• Shipping Costs May Be High in Some Areas
• Lack of Personalized Customer Service
Madewell is a cool brand that I actually discovered of recent and that why I include it on the list of everlane alternatives. They have a strong commitment to creating beautiful clothing that is also sustainable. Their clothes are affordable and high-quality, so you won’t break the bank (check out the best items here). Best of all, they’ve got a great stylist service for you to shop with!
• High Quality Clothing
• Affordable Prices
• Ethical Sourcing Practices
• Sustainable Materials Used
• Support for Local Artists and Craftsmen
• Committed to Giving Back to Communities in Need
• Limited Size Range Available
• Lack of Online Shopping Options
• Limited Availability of Select Styles and Colors
• Availability Depends on Location
• Some Items May Be Pricey For Some Budget Shoppers
Lululemon is a brand that many people know and love, but it’s not the only one on the market. The brand is known for its unique and comfortable clothes that are not only stylish but also affordable and sustainable as other shops like everlane. The company is a bit pricier but offers a long list of items that won’t need to be tossed after a few wearings.
- The brand utilizes innovative technology to ensure the best product possible.
- It engages in community support such as sponsoring local events and providing educational opportunities.
- The brand has excellent customer service that is available both online and in-store.
- It is known for its high quality materials and craftsmanship.
- Its products are often on the pricier side which can make them inaccessible to some customers.
- The brand does not offer many extended sizes which can be a disadvantage to some customers.
- Some of the items they sell are limited edition or sold out quickly, making it difficult to get your hands on them.
Gap is a brand that’s been around for a while. The company is well-known for its long-lasting, affordable clothing. If you’re on a tight budget but still want to buy high-quality clothing, this brand has plenty of options.
• Wide Range of Styles and Options
• Quality Clothing at Affordable Prices
• Supports Local Communities
• Offers an Easy Shopping Experience in Stores and Online
• Variety of Payment Options
• Loyalty Program
• Limited Availability of Plus Sizes in Stores
• Limited Selection of Petite Sizes in Stores
• High Shipping Costs for International Purchases
• Long Wait Times for Returns and Exchanges
9. Rent the Runway
Rent the Runway is a website that lets you rent designer clothes for a fraction of the cost. This brand is more of a fashion-forward, luxury brand. But, their clothes are well-made and last forever. They also give back to the community, and the brand has donated almost 100 million dollars to non-profits and educational organizations.
• It can help save you money in comparison to buying the same items.
• It gives users access to designer clothes that may be too expensive to buy.
• There is a variety of styles on offer, so it is easy to find something that suits your individual style.
• The website is easy to use, and the delivery and return process is straightforward.
• You must return rented items within the time period specified.
• Some items may not be available in your size, as sizes are limited.
• You won’t have ownership of any item that you rent.
• Some cleaning costs may be incurred for rented items that are returned in a damaged state.
Aritzia is a high-end fashion brand with a unique twist and it’s sustainable when compared to other clothing stores like everlane. The company has a mission to make fashion more sustainable in the future. They encourage people to buy less and use things in a more sustainable way. This brand is a bit pricier than the average, but if you’re willing to pay for quality, you’ll be able to get some high-quality pieces.
• High-Quality Products
• Variety of Styles, Colors and Sizes
• Great Return Policy
• Online Shopping Options
• In-Store Experiences
• High Price Points
• Limited Availability of Certain Items
• Limited Outlet Store Locations
11. American Apparel
If you like the style of American Apparel but don’t want to spend the extra money on it, check out their outlet stores. This clothing company has a large selection of affordable, high-quality basics and accessories. They also have a huge selection of t-shirts that can be worn as both casual and dressy. Their prices are great for the quality, so you can still find something stylish for a little token.
• Ethically Sourced Materials
• Quality Clothing and Accessories
• Support of Local Communities
• Colorful, Diverse Styles for All Ages
• Controversial Advertising Strategies
• Poor Management of Finances
• Unethical Labor Practices in Multiple Countries
12. Amour Vert
Amour Vert, a clothing company, doesn’t just sell amazing clothing, they also make an impact in the world! They plant over 327,000 trees per shirt sold. They make sure that every product that leaves their facilities is made with the highest quality and the best practices. They also use organic cotton whenever possible, which is better for the environment.
• Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Materials
• Ethically Made Clothing
• Supports Charities
• Offers Variety of Styles and Sizes
• Transparent about their Production Processes
• Relatively Expensive Prices
• Limited Availability of Different Colors and Fabrics
I went looking for a new summer tote and found this Cuyana website, then I decided to add it to the list of stores like everlane. They sell some amazing, reasonably priced clothing, and the prices aren’t outrageous. Their website was a bit confusing at first, but it’s very organized and you can search for and order all kinds of things all at the same place. They use organic cotton, and they give clothes to people who need them as part of their Lean Closet program. I also noticed that the clothes are fairly basic, but that’s not a bad thing.
• High Quality Clothing
• Timeless Pieces
• Personalization Options
• Responsible Shipping Practices
• Limited Product Offerings
• Expensive Price Point
Dresslily is a fashion store for every woman who wants to look fashionable and stylish at the same time. The store offers a vast collection of clothing for women, men, kids, and babies. The store is one of the few that offers customized clothing. You can get the clothes tailored to your body shape.
• Wide Range of Styles and Designs
• Excellent Quality Clothing and Accessories
• Free Shipping on Orders over $49
• Easy Returns and Refunds
• Limited Size Options
• Limited Stock Availability
• Some Unclear Product Descriptions
• Complaints About False Advertising
Does Everlane Have Stores?
Yes, just 11 stores in the USA. It is an online clothing retailer that offers stylish, sustainable fashion for men and women. The company does not have enough physical stores or locations, but they do offer free shipping and returns on some orders within the United States. Customers can also use the Everlane app to check out their collections, track orders, and get updates on new arrivals.
How Often Does Everlane Restock?
Everlane typically restocks their inventory on a regular basis. They tend to restock new styles, colours, and sizes of their products every 1-2 weeks. Everlane also has a “Restocks” section of their website, which allows customers to shop for recently restocked items. Customers can also sign up for email notifications to be notified when a particular item is restocked.
Is Everlane an Australian company?
It is online store in the US, but now shipping to Australia.
Who is Everlane’s target market?
Their target audience is obvious: millennials who care as much about ethics as they do about their product. The fact that their simple, basic clothes feel like a uniform helps them.
What makes Everlane stand out?
It was made to last. They want you to keep wearing their pieces for many years, even decades.
Related Posts For Everlane Alternatives
Dhare is a popular blogger and also runs a boutique business. He has a lot of years of experience, so he knows a lot about fashion in general. So, he is sharing his information and technical stuff in this diary.